Tuesday, April 4, 2017

Ray Of Time By: E. L. Todd



Book Description...

"Zeke and I are finally together.

Going from best friends to lovers is surprisingly easier than I thought it would be. We do everything together, and of course, the sex is fabulous.

Everything is great until Ryker shows up. He says he needs to talk to me and I think I know what it's regarding. If my suspicion is right, he's in for rejection.

Because he missed his chance a long time ago."



Title: Ray Of Time
Author: E. L. Todd
Publisher: E.L.T.
Series: Ray # 4
Reviewed By: Arlena Dean
Rating: Five
Review:

"Ray Of Time" by E. L. Todd

My Views...

The author knows just how to keep our attention as this series features Rae, Zeke and let's not leave out Ryker. When it seems like everything good is going for Rae and Zeke who do you think appears and things seem to go down hill from there? The story is made with such intense that you are able to feel all of the raw emotions and oh my goodness the drama will be brought up and out front and center and I don't want to mention all of the hot steamy sex! Well, this ending will only have you wanting to know how in the world will this all come out. Will Rae and Zeke finally get their HEA in the end? Well, I guess we will have to pick u the next and final series to find out in 'Ray of the Heart.'

Thank you to the author for a early ARC of your read for my honest opinion of the novel.
















No comments:

Post a Comment

The Fatal Defence: An Ethan Hunter Legal Thriller (Ethan Hunter legal thriller series Book 2) Kindle Edition by Freya Atwood

 Book Excerpt: " Amid the mystery of his wife's death, lawyer Ethan Hunter regains his purpose after a courtroom triumph. But fate ...