Saturday, April 1, 2017

Repent at Leisure, by Stevie Turner


Book Description...

"Paul McAdam wakes up with a strange girl in his bed, with no idea who she is or where she came from.

Cat Taylor worms her way into Paul’s life, eventually moving into his flat. The arrangement suits Paul quite well until he meets Anita Fairfax, the love of his life and the girl he wishes to marry. Cat has to go, but Paul finds that she is not interested in moving out.

When Cat is found dead in Paul’s flat, he's the #1 suspect, even though there's not a shred of evidence. Anita and Paul are happily married, but she soon begins to wonder whether her new husband could have been Cat’s killer all along..."


Title:  Repent at Leisure
Author:  Stevie Turner
Publisher:  Creativia
Reviewed By:  Arlena Dean
Rating: Four
Review:

"Repent at Leisure" by Stevie Turner

My Thoughts....

This read I must say left me on the edge of my seat with this psychological thriller read.  There were so many of twist and turns the reader simply may not be able figure it out until the very end.  I am simply not sure who I felt more sorrier for...Paul or Anita....definitely there was some help needed. What happens as someone comes up dead?  What happens after Paul and Anita are married? Will she start regretting  rushing into this marriage due to Paul's strange behavior shifts? Will he seek help? What will happen after Paul gets in touch with his brother Terry who lived in Australia?   What secrets will come out from that visit to Australia? After they return back home what will happen next
between this couple. This  is where I will stop and say you will have to pick up "Repent at Leisure" to get all of these questions answered and so much more. I will say  I was left shaking my head and saying I didn't see that one coming.  However, this author is noted for giving the reader surprises and that was one surprised ending for me.    

















No comments:

Post a Comment

The Fatal Defence: An Ethan Hunter Legal Thriller (Ethan Hunter legal thriller series Book 2) Kindle Edition by Freya Atwood

 Book Excerpt: " Amid the mystery of his wife's death, lawyer Ethan Hunter regains his purpose after a courtroom triumph. But fate ...