Monday, July 31, 2017

Breathless 5: Loving Jacob by Shani Greene-Dowdell



Book Description.....

"Destiny
Loving Jacob is easy. Gazing into his eyes, I melt like heated butter. Our chance meeting so many months ago has produced a love like no other, including the sole heir to Turner Enterprises, and his first born.
With our child on the way, I should be the happiest woman alive. And I am, until Justine drops a bombshell about her pregnancy. It’s an uphill battle to give Jacob the same redemption he gave to me when Justine’s bombs just keep on coming.

Jacob
Feeling our baby's bump in the palm of my hands, I know one thing. Destiny holds the key to my heart. She belongs to me. There’s no way I will ever let her go.
Yet, a dark cloud hangs over us from a mistake I made. A slip-up I kick myself for every morning I arise from bed. My only hope is that Justine digs deep within herself to find a shred of decency to put Destiny’s heartache to rest.
Destiny can’t walk out on the love we made. There are no if, ands, buts, or maybes in that regard. I was made to love her; she was made to love me—forever.

Breathless 5 is a BWWM story of redemption and rekindled love. It has hot alpha male sex and a rich and powerful man who isn’t afraid to bare his heart and soul to the woman he loves. This installment ends with a happily ever after."

Title:  Breathless 5:  Loving Jacob
Author:  Shani Greene-Dowdell
Publisher:  Nayberry Publications
Series:  Breathless # 5
Reviewed By:  Arlena Dean
Rating: Five
Review:

"Breathless 5: Loving Jacob" by Shani Greene-Dowdell

My Thoughts....
 
Wow, this was quite a journey of how everything comes together and in the end was worth waiting for... finally getting a HEA!   From this whole Breathless series as in this one the reader will get very well developed and portrayed characters that were for the most part believable and less not forget the hot steamy love scenes as this author knows so well how to keep our interest.  






















No comments:

Post a Comment

Her Exception 3: A Fake Relationship Romance (The Office Series) Kindle Edition by B. Love

 Book Excerpt: " Depending on who you ask, Jeremy Phoenix is either the hero or villain in their story. Growing up privileged did not c...