Saturday, September 16, 2017

69 Million Things I Hate About You (Winning the Billionaire #1) by Kira Archer


Book Description...

"After personal assistant Kiersten Abbott wins sixty-nine million dollars in the lotto, she suddenly has more than enough money to quit her impossibly demanding job. But where’s the fun in that? She decides to stay and exact a little revenge on her insufferable ass of a boss.

Billionaire Cole Harrington quickly figures out something’s afoot with his usually agreeable personal assistant. When he finds out about the office pool betting on how long it’ll take him to fire her, he decides to spice things up and see how far he can push her until she quits.

The game is on, with everyone waiting to see who will crack first. But the bet sparks a new dynamic between them, and soon they realize they just might have crossed that fine line between hate and love."


Title:  69 Million Things I Hate About You
Author:  Kira Archer
Publisher:  Entangled Indulgence  
Series:  Winning the Billionaire #1
Reviewed By:  Arlena Dean
Rating:  Four
Review:

"69 Million Things I Hate About You" (Winning the Billionaire #1)  by Kira Archer

My Thoughts...

When I first started reading this novel I was wondering would I like it this particular read.  Well, I dd finding it a sweet humorous read that will keep your attention till the very end.  I tell you that Kiersten Abbott really puts it on Cole Harrington  and in the end how it all comes together being quite a nice fun enjoyable read. Truly winning that lottery ticket with her friends started it all!  I did find it somewhat predictable in spots but it was still a good read with some of the funniest scenes...one of them being [Kiersten and Cole's mother] that will have you laughing out loud!

Thanks to NetGalley and Entangled Publishing for the ARC in return for my honest review.



















No comments:

Post a Comment

Smoke N' Stroke: Four20 Bae Kindle Edition by Aja

 Book Excerpt: " Have you ever met a man who sets your soul on fire… and you also hate him? Yes, no, maybe? Well, for me, that man is Z...