Saturday, September 16, 2017

400 First Kisses By: E. L. Todd


Book Description....

"The man I hate lives next door.

He must have just moved in, even though I never saw the moving truck.

He's just as arrogant as I remember, mowing the lawn without a shirt and grinning like an idiot. When he catches me staring at him through the window, he winks.

So cocky.

He flirts with me like he never broke my heart.

And then he tells me something that I just can't believe.

We're married."

Title:  400 First Kisses
Author:  E. L. Todd
Publisher:  E.L.T.
Reviewed By:  Arlena Dean
Rating: Five
Review:

"400 First Kisses" by E. L. Todd

My Thoughts....

This new series by this author featuring Bree, Cypress, Amalie, Ace and Blade that will definitely keep your attention with there being so much going on in this romantic emotional dramatic story.  You will have to keep up because the reader can get lost in the story as it unfolds. This was quite a shock for Bree when she finds out that she is married to this guy Cypress who had cheated on her.  Now, you will have to pick up this well written story to see who this all happened. I found this story very well thought out with some well developed amazing characters that will keep you turning the pages to see what was coming next.  Yes, you will see how Bree was cheated on by Cypress and what all he tried to do to make up for all his wrong. I could definitely understand Bree thought pattern as she was trying to deal with all of this situation that she found herself in.  Then next part of the read moves on to the story of Amelia and Ace.  Hopefully, there will be a story coming from all of that situation in the next reads.  Yes, this one will end in a cliffhanger and we will have to get the next part "325 First Fights" to see more of how this story will turn out for each of these interesting characters.

Thank you to the author for the read.






No comments:

Post a Comment

Beneath the Surface: Christian Romantic Suspense (Danger in Destiny Book 3) Kindle Edition by Melanie D. Snitker

 Book Excerpt: " He's determined to catch a serial killer. Detective John Paris investigates a murder, troubled by the possibility ...