Monday, June 4, 2012

"Listening To Dust"

Author: Brandon Shire
Published by:  TPG Books
Age Recommend:  Adult
Reviewed By:  Arlena Dean
Raven Rating:   5
Blog Review For: GMTA
Review:

"Listening to Dust by Brandon Shire was a very sad fiction for me.  I don't read many gay books however, this title caught my interest and I am glad I did read it.  The novel was definitely one that was of "love, hate, loss, passion, compassion and much pain."  The author was excellent at telling this story that will grab you from the very beginning  till the end.  I found that as a read this novel,  I was left believing that this  really happens  in real life.  You will be left wanting more if there could be any more....WoW!

 In the novel..."Listening to Dust" you will find two young from different backgrounds...that are
brought together and then torn apart. With Stephen his parents had been murdered and he
meets  Dustin  who was a  drunk American  soldier with a troubled pass... and love is found by these two men, but is torn away due to the fact that Dustin has to go back home to see to his younger  brother.

How this all of this is played out is a work of art by this author ... after a year Stephens finally comes to America in search of  Dustin...and he wasn't prepared to what he found...Was it too late?  Now, you will have to pick up this excellent read and  find out the conclusion and don't be surprised just how it all turns out.... because "nothing is perfect, not even love."


I found "Listening to Dust" was a excellent read that  I would recommend. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Smoke N' Stroke: Four20 Bae Kindle Edition by Aja

 Book Excerpt: " Have you ever met a man who sets your soul on fire… and you also hate him? Yes, no, maybe? Well, for me, that man is Z...