Sunday, October 21, 2012

Blazing Midsummer Nights


Author: Leslie Kelly
Published By: Harlequin Blaze
Age Recommended:  Adult
Reviewed By:  Arlena Dean
Blog For: GMTA
Rating: 5

Review:

"Blazing Midsummer Nights" by Leslie Kelly was a wonderful read.  I have read
Ms. Kelly's books so I can only say she did not disappoint me in any way. The
title tell you what this novel is all about...once I started reading from it
I couldn't put it down. Definitely this novel was  a sizzler!

The two main characters Mimi and Xander were really something that you will simply love from the beginning till the end. This novel was really one that was full of humor and still sexy.   Will there be obstacles presenting certain problems?   ...Yes..And what was up with the tea ...that made Mimi have such
dreams?  Well, to answer each of these questions you will have to pick up "Blazing Midsummer Nights" to find out.


If you are looking for a good sexy adult read...you have come to the right place
and I would recommend this novel to you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Smoke N' Stroke: Four20 Bae Kindle Edition by Aja

 Book Excerpt: " Have you ever met a man who sets your soul on fire… and you also hate him? Yes, no, maybe? Well, for me, that man is Z...