Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Sharing Hailey


Author: Samantha Ann King
Published By: Carina Press
Age Recommended:  Adult
Reviewed By:  Arlena Dean
Blog For: GMTA
Rating: 5

Review:

"Sharing Hailey" by Samantha Ann King was  good erotic menage romantic read.  I will say that I had looked at the title and book's cover several times wondering about this read and I will say I am glad I chose to read it.  This author did a  wonderful job telling a good story along with the hot sex scenes. "Sharing Hailey" is erotic adult read. Ms.King was able to blend this menage into a story that lead us into domestic abuse in this thrilling suspenseful read.  The novel presented some well defined believable characters.. from Hailey, Mark, Tony, Daniel, Nikki, Jake Meredith, Landon and to  Beth  ...naming a few.  Be ready for a storyline that will involve much conflict, romance, love, family, and yes,  hot sex.  Ms King's title tells part of the story but there was so much more involved in this well written novel.  What starts off as a breakup... on to a vacation in Hawaii...well....this is where I say you must pick up "Sharing Hailey" to see what all is shared and by who.  There is a lot that goes on in this read, some of it will not be all good I think this author did a good job that will capture
and keep your attention.

If you are looking for a sweet, sexy menage story  with a interesting
storyline ... I  would recommend "Sharing Hailey" to you. This is a adult read!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Smoke N' Stroke: Four20 Bae Kindle Edition by Aja

 Book Excerpt: " Have you ever met a man who sets your soul on fire… and you also hate him? Yes, no, maybe? Well, for me, that man is Z...