Saturday, October 13, 2012

GOD'S HOUSE

Author: John D. Trudel
Published By: Trudel Group
Age Recommended:  14+
Reviewed By:  Arlena Dean
Rating: 5

Review:

"God's House" by John Trudel was some read for me. From the cover of the novel to the last page of the read was very intriguing for me.  This author worked his magic in this read because it was full of everything...from coming through the US through customs, immigration...the TSA...the Lagos  and to San Paulo incident was  truly some ride through this novel.  The characters were really woven right into each of the events so much that I had to keep reminding myself this was fiction as the plot thickened.

Be ready to get some  'supense, intrigue, romance, religion, mystery, church issues, international business and finance, politics, violence, science and  espionage'....YES, all in this novel..."Gods' House."

I found Mr. Trudel's book one that I could not put down...a page turners that will keep you on the edge of your seat until the very end. "God's House" was a excellent read that will leave you intrigued about 'energy alternative to oil, gas, coal wind turbines and even solar'... ALL causing you to  think! 

This book will be definitely one that I will read again.  With that being said ... Yes, I would recommend this book..."God's House" as a excellent read.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Her Exception 3: A Fake Relationship Romance (The Office Series) Kindle Edition by B. Love

 Book Excerpt: " Depending on who you ask, Jeremy Phoenix is either the hero or villain in their story. Growing up privileged did not c...