Sunday, July 28, 2013

Accidently Yours


By Bettye Griffin
Published By: B.G.
Age Recommended:  Adult
Reviewed By:  Arlena Dean
Rating: 4
Review:

"Accidentally Yours" by Bettye Griffin was definitely some kind  a romantic comedy.  I am not sure I was laughing all the way through but it was indeed humorous read.  I did find it a little slow read that I had to make myself keep reading, however it did have some good points that made the read OK.  This author worked it with all of the accidents that kept  happening to Vivian's  dates only leaving me to say omg...another one?  I was even left wondering was Vivian a 'jinx.' The two main characters seemed to be well developed and in the end...this is where I say you must pick up this read for yourself to see the what, where, when and how of it all and draw your own conclusions.  Will Vivian  and Zach reach the 'happy ever after?'  Will there relationship grow more after they meet in Kenya while they are on a safari trip?  Well, you will just have to read "Accidentally Yours" to see.






No comments:

Post a Comment

Smoke N' Stroke: Four20 Bae Kindle Edition by Aja

 Book Excerpt: " Have you ever met a man who sets your soul on fire… and you also hate him? Yes, no, maybe? Well, for me, that man is Z...