Tuesday, July 16, 2013

Bottom Bitch






By: Racquel Williams

Published By: Worldhaven Agenda

Age Recommended: Adult

Reviewed By: Arlena Dean

Rating: 4

Review:


"Bottom Bitch" by Racquel Williams was indeed a good interesting read. The title held my attention thinking this was about something else, however, I am glad to continued to read and it was some read from start to the finish. I must say if you like drama...you have truly come to the right place. I found this read somewhat different in that the author repeated the story...which I found interesting. If you were at a lost to what had just happened you got it all repeated to you again. That was interesting to me because in many novels I have read...this was my first that I noticed this type of storytelling. It did help me sometimes with all that was going on in this read. Yes, this is a adult read in that it is 'real, raw and relevant.' The characters were all very well developed, colorful and well believable. This author really brought these characters to life.

This author also did a good job in the look 'inside the life of the women in a hustler's life.' Not only will you see many twist and turns but most of all a emotional roller coaster ride where there was plenty of drama, anger, killing, fear, sadness and pity. We are left with a cliffhanger...what will happen next? There is still a lot to know of Alijah, Sierra, Mo and Shayna and I am looking forward to this authors' part 2 to see what she will present to us.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Smoke N' Stroke: Four20 Bae Kindle Edition by Aja

 Book Excerpt: " Have you ever met a man who sets your soul on fire… and you also hate him? Yes, no, maybe? Well, for me, that man is Z...