Tuesday, July 23, 2013

Like Mother Like Trick: The Mother of all Hustles


By: Dannaye Carter
Published By: Kenerly Presents-FAM Cartel Production
Age Recommended:  Adult
Reviewed By:  Arlena Dean
Rating: 4
Review:

" Like Mother Like Trick" by Dannaye Carter was some read that was a page turner for me.  This mother and the treatment of her daughter was really eye opener of how some people had actually lived it.  The author was able to present a story that seemed so very real.  I had to keep thinking this is a fiction read! But after thinking about it I can believe this could be the life that may have happen to many people.  The author really knew how to keep the readers attention with all of the drama that went on continually for Erin.  I found this story jumped around a lots but I managed to keep up with the read.  However, it was a read that really will touch our heart because of what Erin has to deal with.... the 'pain, destruction, death but in the end .... well I don't want to tell all.  I want you to pick up this good read to see for yourself the ending.  The characters in this novel were well portrayed and indeed colorful only giving this a  good read.  I found this novel a good read that showed that if you really wanted to escape what you are in...it can happen  and as in this read a good man that will give you the love you need....it can be obtained.  So, in other words just because you have been brought up a certain way doesn't mean you can't change and that is why I would recommend this story as a good read .
















No comments:

Post a Comment

Smoke N' Stroke: Four20 Bae Kindle Edition by Aja

 Book Excerpt: " Have you ever met a man who sets your soul on fire… and you also hate him? Yes, no, maybe? Well, for me, that man is Z...