Sunday, July 28, 2013

After First Light


By: Scott Nicholson
Published By: Haunted Computer Books
Age Recommended:  Adult
Reviewed By:  Arlena Dean
Rating: 4
Series After 0.5
Review:

"After: First Light" by Scott Nicholson a short story and a prequel to this authors 'After' series.  This read left me saying what I always say after reading this authors reads....Wow!  I found the read left me with some questions and I found that the read jumped a lot. Now, this could have been so because I have not read the series.  But one think I do know is that if you are into 'solar flares, EMP,...'zombies' you have come to the right place.  This would be definitely a read for you and since this is the prequel I am sure there will be more to come from this author.











No comments:

Post a Comment

Love You, Mean It A Novel by Jilly Gagnon

 Book Excerpt: " A playful romantic comedy featuring dueling delis, fake dating, a shockingly excellent ex, and   just  the right amoun...