Sunday, March 18, 2018

Daddy’s Sweet Girl: A Dark Stepfamily Love Story Kindle Edition by Stasia Black



Book Description...

"Family ties have never been so twisted...

When Mom told me she was getting married again and moving her new husband and his twenty-four year old son in with us, I thought I’d just have to spend as much time as possible studying in the campus library to avoid all of them.

I certainly never expected to learn that the marriage was simply a mutually beneficial arrangement for my mom and new stepfather, Mr. Winters. They don’t actually have feelings toward each other. I also didn’t expect him and my stepbrother, Dominick, to be such handsome, Viking-like men. Or for them to take such an interest in me.

Now at the age of 19, I suddenly find I have the family I’ve always wanted. As we all grow closer, though, lines start to blur. When Daddy and big brother start pushing those boundaries even further, will I be ready?"

Intended for mature audiences only. Contains dark, taboo themes and dubious consent.

Title:  Daddy's Sweet Girl:  A Dark Stepfamily Love Story
Author:  Stasia Black
Publisher:  CreateSpace Independent Publishing Platform       
Reviewed By:  Arlena Dean
Rating: Four
Review:

"Daddy's Sweet Girl:  A Dark Stepfamily Love Story" by Stasia Black

My Thoughts.....

Wow!  I will say this is definitely something I wouldn't choose to read but in being asked to read and give my honest opinion... I went in and all I can say is wow what a read!  I was glad it was a short fast paced read which I finished quickly.  I found this a very dark and twisty read with some characters that left me wondering how they really ticked especially that father Paul who seem to have multiple personalities!  

Basically the story is about Paul who marries Sarah's mom but it's just a marriage of convenience and soon Sarah is involved with her step father[Paul] and step brother[Dominick]. What happens when Sara learns the real reason her mother married 'daddy?'  Now, I will stop here and say if this is your kind of read then this one is here for you..."Daddy's Sweet Girl: A Dark Stepfamily Love Story" where the title tell you all of it!  So if you are into a dark reads that contains triggers of threesomes [menage], sexually and physical abuse...then this read would be for you.  

Oh, at the end of this short read be ready for a bonus read by this author.  
















No comments:

Post a Comment

Smoke N' Stroke: Four20 Bae Kindle Edition by Aja

 Book Excerpt: " Have you ever met a man who sets your soul on fire… and you also hate him? Yes, no, maybe? Well, for me, that man is Z...