Saturday, March 31, 2018

Torn Kindle Edition by T.N King


Book Description.....

"Screw the consequences...she belongs to me.

Mason:
I’m a monster… it’s in my blood.
Living with the Carters proved that.
Adopted by the perfect family and I’m still an animal.
I can’t help it. I crave their daughter with a carnal lust.
She’s my secret obsession and the one girl I can never have.
She deserves a safe distance from me and my fantasies.
I’m trouble. Period. And my temper is near catastrophic.
But I know one thing for sure.
I’m a d*mn better guy than that jack*ss Nicole is dating.
My thirst for her is stronger than ever.
And the more I watch that b@stard abuse my adopted sister.
the more my instincts scream, f**k the consequences.
I don’t know how much longer I can hold back… 

Nicole: 
I craved his attention from the minute Mom brought him home.
He’s my adopted brother; my best friend.
But for me, that was never enough.
I always needed more, much more.
Now we’re adults, and I wish I could say things have changed.
I still want him... only I'm dating another man."

TORN is a standalone full length 100,000 words contemporary standalone romance with a HEA and no cliffhanger (who needs them right?). Disclaimer: This book covers a sensitive subject and is advised you read this at your discretion. Bonus content included.

Title:  Torn
Author:  T. N. King
Publisher:  Butterfly Publishing House 
Reviewed By:  Arlena Dean
Rating:  Five
Review:

"Torn" by T. N. King

My Thoughts....


This was a well written contemporary romance story about Mason and Nicole with some very captivating characters who are well developed, deep and complexed that will keep your attention.  I found this read a very riveting intensive read with such a interesting storyline. Basically what is this story about or better still let's get 
this question answered ...  What will happen when Mason [the adopted brother] has strong feelings for his sister [Nicole] where he becomes her protector, best friend and even more?'   Well, to find out all of this and more you will have to pick up 'Torn' to find out.  

Be ready for a story that will have a little bit of it all from 'mental and physical abuse, obsession, emotional rollercoaster ride, lust, love, intense, drama-filled, angsty, sadness, steamy hot love scenes [dark & raw] and so much more.'  This author really touches on as subject that is somewhat was 'scary, however this is one true topic that is very much alive and definitely happens in our world. It was interesting seeing how it all works out for Mason and Nicole. Will they finally get their HEA?


  















No comments:

Post a Comment

Smoke N' Stroke: Four20 Bae Kindle Edition by Aja

 Book Excerpt: " Have you ever met a man who sets your soul on fire… and you also hate him? Yes, no, maybe? Well, for me, that man is Z...