Tuesday, May 23, 2017

Ray of New By: E. L. Todd


Book Description...

"She picked him.

Because I waited too long to get my shit together.

This is all my fault.

I need to get out of here. I need to start over.

I need to get over her.

So I'm moving back to New York.

I'm going back to my old ways. Lots of sex. Lots of alcohol. Lots of fun.

Until I meet Austen."


Title:  Ray Of  New
Author:  E. L. Todd
Publisher:  E.L.T.
Series:  Ray # 6
Reviewed By:  Arlena Dean
Rating:  Four
Review:

"Ray Of New" by E. L. Todd

My Thoughts....

Well, all I can say is this was definitely a continued read from the last series where  Ryker and Rae, now friends with him  now living in New York.  But will happen when he meets back up with his old friend Liam and meets her sister Austen?  After all of the warning from Liam about his sister will Ryker be able to handle it all when it comes a head. Does it seem like maybe he has some feeling for Austen?  What about the feelings he still had for Rae?   What will it take for Austen to finally realize what is right in front of her before it's too late...but kissing Nathan and guess who saw this? I will say she truly got on my last nerves with her thinking process, so  I guess the readers will have to wait and  see what will come of all of this present situation in the next series.  It looks like maybe Ryker is moving on with his old way of life and what about Austen...will she want to get back with her ex?  Yes, we are left with another cliffhanger! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

When Willows Weep: (Installment 2 of "The Sin-N-Me", a Stand-Alone Series) Audible Logo Audible Audiobook – Unabridged Denise Cook-Godfrey

 Book Excerpt: "Haunted by the abandonment of her mother and father, Willow embarks on a relentless quest for answers, driven by an unf...