Friday, December 14, 2018

Darkest Hour: a dark holiday romance novella (Resurrection Series Book 4) Kindle Edition by King Ellie


Profile:

"“Little ghost girl…” the deep timbre in his voice called out to me. 
That was River’s name for me. He never used my real name. A name that most had forgotten, but I will never forget it.
Lela Miles.
I had a life, but I don’t remember how I lost it. I want just one holiday miracle this year, to smile on Christmas morning, to fall in love, and to be set free, but my spirit doesn’t want to let go of River…"

Darkest Hour is a 21k BWWM dark romance novella that is part of Elisabeth & King Ellie's Greek Mythology Resurrection Series. It can be read and enjoyed as a standalone or in series order.



Title: Darkest Hour: A Dark Holiday Romance Novella
Author: King Ellie
Publisher: Imperial Publishing House
Series: Resurrection Series Book 4
Reviewed By: Arlena Dean
Rating: Five
Review:

"Darkest Hour" by King Elle

My Thoughts....

I enjoyed this short story of 'Darkest Hour' featuring River and Lela's journey that was indeed 'dark and sweet paranormal Greek mythology read.' I found all of the characters were rather interesting also which included Shadow, Draco Titan and Aiyla. Will Lela get the one holiday miracle this year, to smile on Christmas morning and to fall in love and be set free?' To find out you will just have to pick up the good read to find out if River and Lela will get their HEA.












No comments:

Post a Comment

Smoke N' Stroke: Four20 Bae Kindle Edition by Aja

 Book Excerpt: " Have you ever met a man who sets your soul on fire… and you also hate him? Yes, no, maybe? Well, for me, that man is Z...