Monday, April 2, 2012

To Urn Her Love



"To Urn Her Love" by Elaina Lee was a short and funny romance novel. It was about a stolen urn that was returned to its owner. How Elaina Lee went about the story was really interesting. The brother, Kyle, steals the urn thinking it was a flower vase for his sister, Caylie and now she has to return this to its' rightful owner. However, the catch to this story is that this urn belongs to a a former boyfriend (Rick Marshall)that had broken her heart seven years ago. Would Caylie be able to do this? You will just have to read it and laugh along with me!
I did laugh a lot while reading "To Urn Her Love" and I think you will be laughing along with me in this funny good read!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Smoke N' Stroke: Four20 Bae Kindle Edition by Aja

 Book Excerpt: " Have you ever met a man who sets your soul on fire… and you also hate him? Yes, no, maybe? Well, for me, that man is Z...