Saturday, January 4, 2014

Mama B - A Time to Speak (Book 1) By: Michelle Stimpson


Title:  Mama B - A Time to Speak
Author:  Michelle Stimpson
Published: M.S.
Reviewed By:  Arlena Dean
Series:  Book 1
Rating: 5
Review:

"Mama B - A Time to Speak was a wonderful well written Christian Fiction that I enjoyed reading.
I found myself laughing and sometimes even crying from how this read touched my heart.  This
was truly a woman that loved God and she often reminded me of my own mother.  It was quite
interesting in how well this 72 year old  Mama B dished out wisdom as well as taking it in.  The
author did such a good job with the characters in this read where you find them  all well developed and so relatable.

If you are looking for a good book with some laugh out loud moments all mixed with some 'old
fashion truth' you have come to the right place for "Mama B - A Time to Speak" would be recommended to you as a good read. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Smoke N' Stroke: Four20 Bae Kindle Edition by Aja

 Book Excerpt: " Have you ever met a man who sets your soul on fire… and you also hate him? Yes, no, maybe? Well, for me, that man is Z...