Wednesday, January 29, 2014

The Divorced Not Dead Workshop By: CeCe Osgood


Title: The Divorced Not Dead Workshop
Author:  CeCe Osgood
Published:  C.C.O.
Reviewed By:  Arlena Dean
Rating: 4
Review:.
"The Divorced Not Dead Workshop" by CeCe Osgood was a good well written read that was very enlightening, refreshing and somewhat humorous to me. I am sure that many divorcee could relate to this 'psychological level' of some of the workshop items.  What was very interesting was how this author was able to present this realism that was told with such humor.  I found the characters were all very believable and so well portrayed with the 'quarrels and even their flirtations.'  The plot will keep you guessing and I finally found out just why Dorsey was so worked up with Melissa Street. Now, this is where I will say you must pick up "The Divorced not Dead Workshop" to see how this author will bring it out to the reader.  I found it very entertaining from the first pages till the last and it will keep your attention.  If you are in for a unique storyline then you have come to the right place and I would recommend  this read for you.  Be ready for a good novel  that will have some 'angst and misunderstandings' but will all works out in the end.










No comments:

Post a Comment

Smoke N' Stroke: Four20 Bae Kindle Edition by Aja

 Book Excerpt: " Have you ever met a man who sets your soul on fire… and you also hate him? Yes, no, maybe? Well, for me, that man is Z...