Monday, January 27, 2014

Midlife By: Harry Pants



Title: MidLife
Author: Harry Pants
Published: Silk Oak Press
Reviewed By: Arlena Dean
Rating: 5
Review:

"Midlife" by Harry Pants was definitely one of those read that will put a smile on your face. Now I will say first and foremost this read is not for the 'faint of heart disposition,' however, if you are in for some laughing non stop you will love reading this fast paced tale. You will find after reading "MidLife" that it was so hilarious all the way through the read. There will be many characters that will be quite different that you will have no problem remembering them all because many of these folks you probably even know some of them. Be prepare for some strong language but it fits the particular situation. I found Wally's "MidLife" quite entertaining with a very engaging plot to this story. After all that is said and done "MidLife" does present a 'thought provoking' read with its humor and even some romance.

If you are in for a 'naughty story' with some believable quirky characters that will have you
laughing so hard, then you must pick up "MidLife" to see what it's all about. The author really
worked his magic with this read that left me saying: Really Mr. Pants! I never laughed so hard in all my life.

2 comments:

  1. This came from Juliette to Arlena

    Hi Arlena,


    I am so glad you enjoyed reading Midlife, I agree — it’s very funny.
    I will email Mr. Pants shortly and tell him he has a fan!
    Thanks again for all your reviews, they are very helpful in getting the word out.


    Regards


    Juliette

    Silky Oak Press
    Free Review Copies

    ReplyDelete
  2. This one came from the Author:
    Thank you so much Arlena!

    I'm sure lots of people won't like the book, but it's really lovely to hear from someone who did, and thanks so much for the lovely reviews too. It's not easy to get your first book selling, and I'm sure your reviews will be really helpful — and also made my day a really happy one.

    Thanks again, Harry

    ReplyDelete

Smoke N' Stroke: Four20 Bae Kindle Edition by Aja

 Book Excerpt: " Have you ever met a man who sets your soul on fire… and you also hate him? Yes, no, maybe? Well, for me, that man is Z...