Wednesday, January 29, 2014

Where The Wildflowers Grow By: Jane Cook

Title:  Where The Wildflowers Grow
Author:  Vera Jane Cook
Published:  Musa Publishing
Reviewed By:  Arlena Dean
Rating: 5
Review:

"Where The Wildflowers Grow" by Vera Jane Cook was a very good literary fiction read.  This
 novel was one of those that captured your interest from the very first page only to keep you turning the pages until the last page.  This novel was about the Cassidy family in the 60's who were thought to be the 'perfect southern family' but were they? Be ready for a family that will be unravelled, with secrets and also a murder. Believe me  "Where The Wildflowers Grow" has
it all.   I was left at say wow that was truly some read.  I found all of the characters: Rose, Ryan, Lily, Dalton and Pierce were all so very interesting that will only touch you on this ride through this novel.  You will see how this author presents so well  each one of their stories.   I liked the way this author was able to offer the reader a POV from each of the characters as you see their troubles and, reasoning that will only make up their futures. The book flows so well and I really liked how this author brought in the lesbian issue being well written into the read. I know that may be a little off
for some but I liked the way this author wrote it. Lastly, in the end I will say this was a most interesting novel where this family is off the chart...well I will let you decide that for yourself from the read. If you are looking for drama, drama and more drama, you have come to the right place, for "Where The Wildflowers Grow" will give it ALL to you and what a ending!  




No comments:

Post a Comment

Smoke N' Stroke: Four20 Bae Kindle Edition by Aja

 Book Excerpt: " Have you ever met a man who sets your soul on fire… and you also hate him? Yes, no, maybe? Well, for me, that man is Z...