Tuesday, January 28, 2014

Pieces Of Me: Finding Heather Jones By: Tremayne Moore

Title:  Pieces of Me:  Finding Heather Jones
Author: Tremayne Moore
Published:  Maynetre Manuscripts, LLC
Reviewed By:  Arlena Dean
Rating: 5
Review:

"Pieces of Me"  Finding Heather Jones by Tremayne Moore was really some good read. When I started reading this story I wasn't sure what I would get but I quickly started understanding just what this short story was dealing with. Wow is all I can say! We are presented a story of  'Heather Jones in search of herself.'   This author really brings it all out to the reader dealing with 'molestation, sexual abuse, church issues, mental health, self esteem' and I am sure I have left out a few more.  My heart
went out to Heather in this story having to deal with all of these issues.  Did she not make that conference an interesting one!  This was definitely a wow moment for me to think that this actually goes on in churches.  To think that these issues such as abuse  really happen in our day to day life for some many people is so very sad but there is help out there for you. I liked how this author offered reading at the end of the read ... 'discussion questions in reference to domestic violence and abuse and valuable resources for domestic abuse and violence.'

This author did a wonderful job with this well written story.  Hopefully, it will get in the right persons hand that really need this read. I hope I have said enough to want you to pick up "Pieces of Me: Finding Heather Jones"  that deals with abuse and how this person leaves you with the feeling in the end of 'conviction and remorse.'

Even though this is a short read it handles the subject matter very well and in the end you are given something to think about long after the read.  Would I highly recommend?  YES AND YES!

















1 comment:

  1. From the Author:
    Tremayne liked your review of Pieces of Me: Finding Heather Jones on Goodreads!

    ReplyDelete

Her Exception 3: A Fake Relationship Romance (The Office Series) Kindle Edition by B. Love

 Book Excerpt: " Depending on who you ask, Jeremy Phoenix is either the hero or villain in their story. Growing up privileged did not c...