Sunday, January 5, 2014

Wreckless By Stephanie Nicole Norris


Title:  Wreckless
Author:  Stephanie Nicole Norris
Published: Love Is A Drug Ink
Reviewed By:  Arlena Dean
Rating:  5
Review:

"Wreckless" by Stephanie Nicole Norris was a very intriguing read that offered much suspense in this thriller `read.  It was definitely one of those reads that once starting it will be hard to put down until the ending. I was left feeling sorry for the young lady that came apart after finding life not going the way she had wanted it. It seems like she wanted something that her roommate had and let it control her through a raging war within herself.  Now, one can understand how a person can get into it with
someone but to take it to the levels that this lady did was simply over the top.  And to have her
roommates friend enter into this mess was simply something else.  Now, to really understand what all has happen I would say you must pick up this quick fast paced read.  I was able to read it in less than thirty minutes and  it was  a well written by this author.  This author also did a wonderful job with the characterization of all three....Jasmine, Maurice and Saundra.  Truly for Saundra God heard her prayers and was able to deliver her and Maurice. 
"Wreckless" was definitely one  captivating, thrilling and suspenseful read that was  enjoyable read.
So, if you are looking for a good read you have come to the right place for "Wreckless" will give it all to you in this short read.  Would I recommend?  YES!

2 comments:

  1. Hi Arlena, I'm glad you enjoyed this short read. It was very exciting to write. I kept myself entertained during the process and I'm thankful for the gift God has given me. I am also thankful for you. Thank you for posting a stellar review! Watch out...more to come!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is always a joy to read anything you write because I know in the end it will be a wonderful good read.
      Thank you for writing such inspiriting reads.

      Delete

Smoke N' Stroke: Four20 Bae Kindle Edition by Aja

 Book Excerpt: " Have you ever met a man who sets your soul on fire… and you also hate him? Yes, no, maybe? Well, for me, that man is Z...