Friday, February 17, 2017

I Thought This Was Love By: Shani Greene-Dowdell & B. Sparks


Book Description....

"Hey, I'm Solange Miller. When I met Rodrick Carter, he was charming, sweet, and seemingly seeking the same things I wanted in a relationship. But there was a monster lurking behind his attractive exterior. Deep inside was a mad man who's jealousy was out of hand, way out of hand. One night, I left the city of Newnan, Georgia running for my life. I decided then not to date anyone ever again…Until I accidentally met Douglas Michaelson and kind of ended up on a date over a bet with my bestie, CoCo. I wanted to prove to her that I didn't need another man…that I could resist even Douglas. But will being in his friend zone get tempting enough to cross the line, or will the return of Rodrick dash all hopes of a chance at real love?"

Title:  I Thought This Was Love
Author:  Shani Greene-Dowdell & B. Sparks
Publisher:  S. G. D.
Reviewed By:  Arlena Dean
Rating:  Four
Review:

"I Thought This Was Love" by Shani Greene-Dowdell & B. Sparks

My View...

Now this was one of those stories that will have you shaking you head and saying will Solange Miller ever learn that maybe this Rodrick Carter was bad news. Oh, maybe she realized it but what was it about him that Solange seemed not to be able to resist him even after all he had done to her?  How in the world did she think this was love?  I found from this story I was really feeling sorry for this heroine [shaking my head many times] because Solange wouldn't listen to her mom or even her best friend, CoCo.  However, it always seemed that CoCo was always their for her dear friend by being in her corner no matter what Solange was up to or going through. With CoCo bringing Douglas Michaelson into the picture was one good thing.  However, will Solange finally realize the error of her ways before it's too late and stick with a plan that made sense?  I felt the story was a little slow at times but very easy to keep up with.  I just keep wondering if Solange would get some common sense before it was too late for her?  To found out how this story will all come out the reader will have to pick up this read and see just how these author will bring it all out.  That ending...well you will have to see for yourself which direction Solange will go.






















No comments:

Post a Comment

Smoke N' Stroke: Four20 Bae Kindle Edition by Aja

 Book Excerpt: " Have you ever met a man who sets your soul on fire… and you also hate him? Yes, no, maybe? Well, for me, that man is Z...