Thursday, February 16, 2017

They Call Me Ms. Cleo by Ms. Dee


Book Description....

"ADULT CONTENT. I am Cleo. I am a dominatrix. I am not your typical dominatrix unless required to be. The whole whips and chains thing is not for me, unless I’m feeling a special kind of freak nasty. If you choose to step into my world, you do so voluntarily. I know how to make you submit without saying a single word."

Title: They Call Me Ms. Cleo
Author: Miss Dee
Publisher: VCK Publishing Presents
Reviewed By: Arlena Dean
Rating: Five
Review:

"They Call Me Ms. Cleo" by Miss Dee

My View of this Adult Content Read...

OK, less start on Monday it was Sylvester[white boy].... final instruction...'Leave'

on Tuesday it was Brandon [Midnight]...final instruction.....'Don't let that **** happen again'

on Wednesday it was Taylor [suburban wifey]...final instruction...'Lock the door on your way out'

on Thursday it was Thomas[dark knight] & Jeffrey[Trick and Treat]...final instruction...'Be gone...'

on Friday it was Maxine[Max] final instruction...'Pick up your ****and get the **** out'

on Saturday...Couples Only...[Marlo and Jacob]...final instruction...'I need to be alone'

and then would you know this author gives the reader ....a bonus read!

Now, to get the whole well told story... you will have to pick up 'They Call Me Ms. Cleo.'

So, what will the reader get from this read? A lots of laughter and a good feeling from a read that will leave you..... well again will have to pick this read up and see for yourself how captivating this read really has been presented so well to the reader.

All I have left to say is Wow to the author!

No comments:

Post a Comment

When Willows Weep: (Installment 2 of "The Sin-N-Me", a Stand-Alone Series) Audible Logo Audible Audiobook – Unabridged Denise Cook-Godfrey

 Book Excerpt: "Haunted by the abandonment of her mother and father, Willow embarks on a relentless quest for answers, driven by an unf...