Club Nirvana: Jayde's Story By: Jade Jones



Title:  Club Nirvana: Jayde's Story
Author:  Jade Jones
Publisher:  Jaded Publications
Reviewed By:  Arlena Dean
Rating: 5
Review:

"Club Nirvana:  Jayde's Story by Jade Jones...

What is this novel about....

THE NEW COMPELLING SERIES FROM BESTSELLING AUTHOR JADE JONES

"Feeling as though I were floating in mid-air, my captor lifted me off my feet and carried me towards his vehicle. Without compassion, he tossed me inside like a flimsy rag doll. The back of my skull smacked against the padded surface. I barely felt that pain.
With what little strength I had left, I made a daring attempt to escape. I quickly found out that was a bad decision after my fingers were smashed with the trunk’s lid.
That, I did feel.
I wanted to scream, but the only thing that came out was a low-pitched whimper. My eyelids fluttered rapidly as I battled unconsciousness. Whatever I was shot with had rendered me speechless and immobile.
My gaze focused on the fuzzy man standing over me. Even with my blurred vision, I could tell that he was smiling at me—obviously pleased that I was helpless.
In silence, I watched as he lifted his index finger to his lips. “Ssshh.”
Suddenly, everything went black…"

Memoirs of a Sex Slave has been re-released, redesigned, and renamed Club Nirvana: Jayde's Story

What I liked from this novel....

One thing is for sure...the author can write a story that will keep your attention till the end!  Well written and all I can say is I can't wait to read the next novel ...'Club Nirvana 2.'  Be ready for many twist and turns that are simply off the chart GOOD!  I love how the switching characters, fast pace and it all! Being a readers of many of this author novels and I am well adjusted to her leaving us hanging! You go Ms. Jade ...you are a good writer!







Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Back From Broken....A Dancers Journey Back To Wholeness By: Rosheka Henry

Hot on Ice: A Hockey Romance Anthology By: [18 Different Authors]: Avery Flynn (Goodreads Author), Robin Covington (Goodreads Author), Kimberly Kincaid (Goodreads Author), Nana Malone (Goodreads Author), Virginia Nelson (Goodreads Author), Xio Axelrod (Goodreads Author), Christi Barth (Goodreads Author), Andie J. Christopher (Goodreads Author) , Kim Golden (Goodreads Author), Lena Hart (Goodreads Author), Desiree Holt (Goodreads Author), Robin Kaye (Goodreads Author), Katie Kenyhercz (Goodreads Author), Heather Long (Goodreads Author), Kate Meader (Goodreads Author), Angi Morgan (Goodreads Author), Susan Scott Shelley (Goodreads Author), Misty D. Waters

Love Will Keep Us: Resilient Lovers By: Shani Greene-Dowdell