Sunday, April 27, 2014

Dirty Bonds By B.M. Hardin and Lola J


Title: Dirty Bonds
Authors: B.M. Hardin & Lola J
Publisher: Savvily Publisher LLC
Reviewed By Arlena Dean
Rating: 4.5
Review:

"Dirty Bonds" by B.M. Hardin & Lola J was indeed that only these authors did write so very well and it was a short read. I found "Dirty Bonds" it was one of those crazy reads that will entertain you turning the pages to the very end. The characters...the three sisters , along with Devon and a few more will give you a interesting read that will keep your attention.

Here is a little from the authors...

"Money aint the only thing that can get you out of Jail on Bail!
***“"Look, I don’t need the money. I have plenty of money. But let me tell you how this works. You see this contract…let me tell you what it says. It says I’ll post your bail, and have my one hell of a lawyer or judge friend get you off, or pay somebody to get you off under one condition…that DICK belongs to me; anytime, anywhere, until the contract is up. That means, your wife can’t know a thing about our little agreement and that also means that I want the works; I want to be fucked…not played with. Pleased not left unsatisfied; no in between, straight like that. So, where do we go from here is up to you. So, what’s it going to be?” I said in closing as I liked my lips. Devon leaned back in his chair and eyed me as if he was trying to read my mind. My guess was that he was trying to figure out if I was serious or if it all was some sick, twisted joke. But I was dead ass serious. He eyed me up and down, just before biting his bottom lip. After a few more minutes, he cleared his throat and crossed his arms over his chest. “Okay,” he said…I grinned."


Now, after reading that I am sure if you pick up "Dirty Bonds" you will see how splendid these authors will bring it all out to the readers. I found these authors really gives the readers a look at the psyche of the characters that will leave you shaking your head and thinking from 'power of money, sex, deception, and lies with multiple twist and turns' we get a intriguing read. Then, by the end of the novel you will get an ENDING that will only having you waiting for 'part two' to see what is next to come. 






















No comments:

Post a Comment

Smoke N' Stroke: Four20 Bae Kindle Edition by Aja

 Book Excerpt: " Have you ever met a man who sets your soul on fire… and you also hate him? Yes, no, maybe? Well, for me, that man is Z...