Thursday, April 24, 2014

Sandcastle Kisses: A Billionaire Love Story By Krista Lakes






Title: Sandcastle Kisses A Billionaire Love Story
Author: Krista Lakes
Publisher: Zirconia Publishing
Series: The Kisses Series #5
Reviewed By: Arlena Dean
Rating: 5
Review:

"Sandcastle Kisses" by Krista Lakes was the first of this author's reads for me that I found this sweet romance was well written and a beginning of a new author for me. I like how this author was able to keep you smiling as you are turning the pages reading this intriguing novel as she is able to create for the reader. There will even some drama that will present some real tension that will give you a non stop read to the end. You will be definitely taken on a ride of romance of this researcher (Isabel) and businessman (Noah). Let me not leave out the flirting that finally lead this couple together in this sweet, sexy romance however, there will be problems that were presented before we get to the happy ever after. I loved the author's description of this island setting in Grove especially taking in the ocean scenes, restaurants and I extremely liked that I was able to learn something about sharks from the read that I did not know.


I like the sex scenes that were nicely done.... hot and sandy!
The couple Izzy and Noah definitely had so sweet chemistry and here is a quote I liked....

"Stay the night," he whispered. It wasn't a question, but it wasn't a command either.
"I was hoping to," I replied, kissing the line of his pectoral muscle. "I'm not done with you yet." He twitched against my leg, already growing hard."

The characters were all brought to life being so well developed, rounded, so real and believable. Will this story bring these two together after the secret that Noah has held from Isabel finally came to light or just a reasonable explanation would explain it all? This is where I say you will have to pick up "Sandcastle Kisses" to see how this author brings it out for the readers. For it was indeed a plot twist that in the end will only give the readers one good read. Would I recommend "Sandcastle Kisses?" Yes and Yes!












No comments:

Post a Comment

Smoke N' Stroke: Four20 Bae Kindle Edition by Aja

 Book Excerpt: " Have you ever met a man who sets your soul on fire… and you also hate him? Yes, no, maybe? Well, for me, that man is Z...