BOOKS... I love reading and have read a lot of GENRES in my lifetime. Being a book reviewer for Net Gallery and many various authors, I have contributed many reviews to Goodreads, Amazon, LibraryThing, and my blog page here. I get to read all the books I love and then share by reviewing the read. These are my true feeling of what I feel of each novel I read. If you would like me to read your novel and review it, please email me: at agdwhd@gmail.com
Tuesday, April 1, 2014
Temptation Ridge (Virgin River # 6) By Robyn Carr
Title: Temptation Ridge (A Virgin River Novel)
Author: Robyn Carr
Publisher: Mira Books
Series: Virgin River #6
Reviewed By: Arlena Dean
Rating: 5
Reviewed:
"Temptation Ridge" by Robyn Carr was a beautiful contemporary novel of the Virgin River #6 that featured three romances. The main storyline was of Shelby McIntyre and Luke Riordan...then it moves on to Walt Booth and Muriel and lastly Abby MacCall and Cameron Michaels. Be prepared for a read of not only romances that are going on in this small California town but where you will find the people will come together in sadness, in rescue times, along with plenty of babies being born, pregnancies, town near disaster, abuse, a homeless man with 'Down's Syndrome,' and a town drunk.
The characters were all well developed, believable and colorful bring out a well written read of suspense, humorous, tearful and even some sexy scenes that will keep you interested turning the pages to see what will happen nest.
I found "Temptation Ridge" a well written romance novel that I would definitely recommend to you as very good read.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Church Fellas by Shelia E. Bell
Book Excerpt: " TV IN A BOOK! Another "Perfect story about imperfect people like you...and me! In "Church Fellas," the ...
-
Book Excerpt: " Mia's gift is memory. Maxine's curse is prophecy. Their uncommon abilities make them a force to be feared … a...
-
Fantastic Beasts: The Secrets of Dumbledore – The Complete Screenplay Kindle Edition by J.K. RowlingBook Excerpt: " Professor Albus Dumbledore knows the powerful Dark wizard Gellert Grindelwald is moving to seize control of the wizard...
-
Book Excerpt: " Jade and Alex met as children in the foster care system, overcoming obstacles and beating the many odds stacked against...

No comments:
Post a Comment