Saturday, March 4, 2017

Radiant By: Elizabeth Hayley


Book Description.....

"He's worth millions, but he's worthless without her.

It's been a month since her traumatic break-up with Derick, and Siobhan now lives in Detroit, where she can support herself and her painting career. But suddenly Derick's back after flying halfway across the country for her. And though Siobhan's body comes alive at his touch, she doesn't know if she can trust him again...."


Title:  Radiant
Author: Elizabeth Hayley
Publisher: BookShots
Series:  Diamond Trilogy # 2
Reviewed By:  Arlena Dean
Rating: Four
Review:

"Radiant" by Elizabeth Hayley

My View:

All I can say is that this read had me coming and going and coming and going again!  Now, why was this?  I am not sure who I felt sorry for Siobhan Dempsey or Derick Miller.  In my wildest dreams  I a thought that Derick really cared for Siobhan but by the end of this read I simply wasn't sure!  It was definitely a fact that he had an horrible obsession with her that was beginning to scare the heck out of me.  Derick seemed to not be able to keep doing things behind Siobhan's back that surely she would find out about it all in the end.  Was he that clueless?  Will he ever learn or just say enough of this? Now as for Siobhan will she ever stop all of this and make a decision and stick with it?  Oh well I guess we will just have to see what will happen in the next 'Diamond Trilogy # 3.'  Both of these characters really have something going on for them but will this ever happen with what keep breaking them apart.  What was up with this man that he  thought he could buy her...through buying all of her paintings? Will Derick ever learn Siobhan doesn't want him interfering with her life even though he is a billionaire and had all the money?  I can understand the love Derick has for Siobhan
but the way he keep repeating the same old thing [following and buying her] is getting old.  So, I guess we will have to tune into the next read to see how this story will turn out.  


















No comments:

Post a Comment

Smoke N' Stroke: Four20 Bae Kindle Edition by Aja

 Book Excerpt: " Have you ever met a man who sets your soul on fire… and you also hate him? Yes, no, maybe? Well, for me, that man is Z...