Wednesday, May 14, 2014

The Red Bikini By Lauren Christopher


The Red Bikini
Author:  Lauren Christopher
Publisher:  Berkley
Reviewed By:  Arlena Dean
Age Recommended:  Adult
Rating: 4.5
Review:

"The Red Bikini" By Lauren Bikini was a beautiful told contemporary  romance that turned out to
be a new beginning for Giselle McCabe.  In my opinion I liked how this author's  presentation of  this story of after Giselle  husband had leaves her,  she decides to take a two week getaway to her sister's California beach house and there she meets  Fin Hensen who was a  gorgeous celebrity athlete.  I liked how this author was able to give  us the inside of how Fin was escaping his pro tour for a season, due to a  big huge mistake that had happen in his past, but for him when he meets up with Giselle he realizes that maybe she was just the one to be his ticket to success.  "The Red Bikini"  will definitely be a page turner finding myself constantly turning the pages zoomed into this read of just what is going to happen next for these two people.  I felt like I was there seeing what  did  happen as Giselle realizes that romance has entered into the picture with this hot twenty eight...almost twenty nine that she is dealing with which  definitely put her into quite a different world spin  for her being seven or so year older or really does it? What can I make of a older woman with a younger man?  Not  really nothing...if it's to be so be it.    It was fun reading and somewhat humours seeing Giselle trying  to stop running away from Fin's advancements.   At this point I felt the author did a excellent  job with showing the  predicament  that Giselle was getting herself in and seeing only one way out. 

 This is where I say you must pick up this well written read to see how this author will bring it all out to the readers.  I found  "The Red Bikini" was not only a intriguing read but also  fantastic, charming and humours  that I would definitely  recommend to you as a satisfying read.










No comments:

Post a Comment

Smoke N' Stroke: Four20 Bae Kindle Edition by Aja

 Book Excerpt: " Have you ever met a man who sets your soul on fire… and you also hate him? Yes, no, maybe? Well, for me, that man is Z...