Sunday, February 18, 2018

Safe Place (Dangerous Bonds Book 2) Kindle Edition by Shani Greene-Dowdell

Book Description....

"“I don’t want anyone to know right away,” I whispered between kisses.
“Your secret is safe with me,” he said, and I dropped the book from my hand as I snaked my fingers around his neck and deepened the kiss.
It was time to just take that leap, no matter what dangerous curves were ahead.


~*~
Tameka Oliver has one job: dance with the best man at her sister’s reception. Except, when they begin to sway to the music, something she’s not trying to feel again washes over her. It’s a heated connection that sends her running out of the reception hall…and far away from Jeb Holloway.

Jeb has her right where we wants her, safe in his arms. Then, she runs out on him, leaving him feeling empty mid-dance. A few months ago, he wouldn’t have even acted on his impulse to desire a woman like Tameka. Now that he’s left every bias behind, it’s going to take some convincing to get Tameka to believe her heart is safe with him."

Title:  Safe Place
Author:  Shani Greene-Dowdell
Publisher:  Nayberry Publications    
Series:  Dangerous Bonds Book 2
Reviewed By:  Arlena Dean
Rating:  Five
Review:

"Safe Place" Dangerous Bonds Book 2 by Shani Greene-Dowdell

My Thoughts....

I enjoyed the story even though it was a little predictable.  However, it was still a good sweet read where you find Tameka had a horrible marriage and coming out of it with two children she definitely had reason for trust and heartache issues especially what she had endured from that crazy ex. I will say karma is something in what call comes to that ex.  

It was great to see by the end Tameka finding someone like Jeb who went after what he wanted and even having his cousin Channing and his wife Kemara behind him was definitely good.    

So, from heartbreak to truly happiness...."Safe Place" would be a good read to see how it all  happened.  





No comments:

Post a Comment

Smoke N' Stroke: Four20 Bae Kindle Edition by Aja

 Book Excerpt: " Have you ever met a man who sets your soul on fire… and you also hate him? Yes, no, maybe? Well, for me, that man is Z...