Monday, March 10, 2014

I Came To Bring The Pain By: Roy Glenn

Title:  I Came To Bring The Pain
Author:  Roy Glenn
Publisher: Escapism Enternational, LLC
Reviewed By:  Arlena Dean
Rating: 5
Review:

"I Came To Bring The Pain" by Roy Glenn was quite some read that we get to see how Mr. Mike Black is  showing his leadership  it to his people.  We will be able to see how Mr. Blacks cleans up and deals with it all in only one way and that is his way.   A lots of questions will be answered from pervious novels and if you have been reading you can also see how this author is introducing new players such as Marvin Jr. giving us as feel for what may be coming in the next reads.  Will the  'youngsters'  be taking over one day?  I am sure that will be a interesting read.   I found "I Came To Bring The Pain" a well written script that was full of action that  will keep you on the edge of your seat with so many twist and turns.    You will see that  several stories  will run parallel each other but in the end coming together giving the reader a packed read along with some really sexy steamy love scenes especially between Shy and her husband, Mike Back.  However, with all  that we still will have Mike Black taking care of business in which there would be much pain, drama and revenge.
Needless to say,  I enjoyed the read and would definitely recommend 'I Came to Bring The Pain " to  all of  Mike Black fans. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Smoke N' Stroke: Four20 Bae Kindle Edition by Aja

 Book Excerpt: " Have you ever met a man who sets your soul on fire… and you also hate him? Yes, no, maybe? Well, for me, that man is Z...