Thursday, March 27, 2014

Rising Dark (The Darkling Trilogy Book, 2) A.D. Koboah


Title:  Rising Dark v
Author:  A.D. Koboah
Publisher:  Twenty Four Publishing
Reviewed By:  Arlena Dean
Series:  The Darkling Trilogy, Book 2
Rating: 5
Review:

"Rising Dark" by A.D. Koboah was a very good paranormal vampire read that will keep you on the edge of your seat.  This Reverend Avery Wentworth journey from London to America and back and forth was a real live adventurous journey. After Avery's visit to America his life will never be the same for "he will come against a much older, darker evil that will steal his soul and turn him into a creature of the night." From wandering into this 'wilderness of despair' Avery will be faced with the 'shocking evils of the world of slavery.'  I will say at this point be aware that there will be scenes of this read that will be horrible...and that's all I will say about that.  In the end of "Rising Dark"  what does the three words 'Wait for me' mean to Avery?'   Will he see his beloved Luna again?  This is the second novel 'Rising Dark' Book 2 which is a sequel to Dark Genesis.  I believe to fully understand this second read I would recommend you pick up the first Book One.  This read is definitely one read that once you start you will not want to put down until the end.  I found this read a deep one where
you will be caused to think about what is going on and how  this slave issue  may relate to our history. This author has  put a lots of thought in the read where you will find that  each page is so full of actions along with many twist and turns and  in the end you will given a good read. 

I found the characters were very well developed, captivating, colorful, even believable in some sort of way and in the end this author will leave the reader waiting for the next book. Would I
recommend?  Yes,  especially if you are a vampire lover of this  paranormal world you have
definitely come to the right place for a good interesting read. 














1 comment:

  1. From the Author:

    Hi Arlena

    I just read your review and I'm so glad you liked the novel, and you read it so quickly! :-D I've made a start on the 3rd book so you guys won't have to wait as long as you did for the sequel to "Dark Genesis."

    I'll try and get the "wilderness" section to you as soon as I can, but I may add a few more sections to that passage, so please bear with me.

    I honestly can't tell you how relieved I am that you liked the novel and I'll let you know once it goes live.

    Thanks again and have a good day.

    Alberta

    ReplyDelete

Smoke N' Stroke: Four20 Bae Kindle Edition by Aja

 Book Excerpt: " Have you ever met a man who sets your soul on fire… and you also hate him? Yes, no, maybe? Well, for me, that man is Z...