Sunday, March 2, 2014

The Common Ground By: Noa Daniels


Title:  The Common Ground
Author:  Noa Daniels
Publisher:  N.D.
Reviewed By:  Arlena Dean
Rating: 4
Review:

"The Common Ground" by Noa Daniels was some wonderful poetic journal of this author's  "Written thoughts are the avenues into the souls of others, connecting points which provide a common ground of similar experiences, feelings, or discussions.' This author  has all of this  'mirrored up for the reader to see their own reflection...captured into poetry.'

I loved how this author was able to present this poetry for the 'young girl to the mature adulthood.'  Be ready because this poetry will 'explore the human emotions such as: pain, joy, death, love, hate, life. 

Here are a few that I really enjoyed:

Woman:  ..."Lord, where is Adam? 

Feeling All Right! ..."and the feeling is feeling all right."

I'd Try for you...I'll give myself, my heart, my life, my love to you.

Weatherman..."Baby you change like the weather"

Wrap Your Arms around Me..."Trust me, darling, cause it's true...All I ever need is you."

Remember..."I wonder, what you remember ...I cannot separate myself from you.  Can you remember?

I'll Get the Message..."Please forgive me for calling, please forgive me for coming by."

Lady...The Night goes by slowly; she continue to weep.  The light is still burning as she drifts off
to sleep.  The cold wind is blowing, a warm heart grows numb.  If you survive the winter, the spring
will surely come."

and

Acceptance..."I am no angel, he is not saint.  We still love each other in spite of what "we ain't."

These and many more of these author's poetry can be found from the read of  "The Common Ground" that I would recommend to you as a good read.  I found that there are some that are different but there is little bit for everyone to think on as you are reading though this well written poems. 

















No comments:

Post a Comment

Smoke N' Stroke: Four20 Bae Kindle Edition by Aja

 Book Excerpt: " Have you ever met a man who sets your soul on fire… and you also hate him? Yes, no, maybe? Well, for me, that man is Z...