Saturday, March 12, 2016

Always, Now and Forever Loves Hurts By: Sheila E. Lipsey


Book Description...

"From verbal insults to physical abuse, wealthy and successful novelist Clarye Dawson had tasted a little bit of all that life had to offer, except true unconditional love. When she laid eyes on the handsome, charming and equally wealthy business owner, Gavin Elliston, she had no idea that her life, despite her physical disability, was about to take on a drastic change, and would never be the same."

Title:  Always, Now and Forever Love Hurts
Author:  Sheila E. Lipsey
Publisher:  S. E. L.
Reviewed By: Arlena Dean
Rating: Five
Review:

"Always, Now and Forever Love Hurts" by Sheila E. Lipsey

My Thoughts....

My, my, my what a emotional dramatic read this author gives to the reader.  I will say this was one of those reads that had me on pins and needles all the way through it.  At times I didn't know whether to feel sorry for the heroine [Clarye] or not because at time she seemed so lost and would not listen to anyone that was trying to help her I did find it quite interesting that even though she had polio that didn't seem to be her main problem with the men who came into her life.  That physical abuse that she received from her boyfriends to husbands was simply off the chart horrible. YES, you can say that  Clarye really knew what real PAIN was but in all of that will she find someone to love her?  What really troubled me about this novel is that many women are really living through such 'violent experiences'  and often it isn't dealt with the correct way, staying just hoping it will get better.   I was so happy when Gavin came into her life. Now, I will say to really get all of this story you will have to pick up this novel and see how well this author presents it to the readers.  It will definitely be one of those reads that you will think about long after the read.  I will say this was a hard read even causing me to tear up at times and still this novel was  well written by this author as she gives a well developed and oh so believable read that it will keep your attention to the end.











No comments:

Post a Comment

The Fatal Defence: An Ethan Hunter Legal Thriller (Ethan Hunter legal thriller series Book 2) Kindle Edition by Freya Atwood

 Book Excerpt: " Amid the mystery of his wife's death, lawyer Ethan Hunter regains his purpose after a courtroom triumph. But fate ...