Saturday, March 12, 2016

Monday [Timeless Teaser] By: E. L. Todd


Book Description..

"I don’t believe in destiny.

In fate.

Or in soul mates.

But I believe in Hawke.

My life has never been whole since my parents left forever. I have my brother, someone I can barely tolerate most of the time, and I have my best friend, Marie.

And I have myself.

But when Hawke walks into my life, there’s an immediate connection. Our eyes lock and an unspoken conversation is exchanged. For the first time in my life, I actually feel something.

But he doesn’t.

He keeps me at arm’s length and pretends there’s nothing between us when there clearly is. I’m not the kind of girl to wait around for any guy, so I don’t.

But that doesn’t mean he isn’t in the back of my mind.

Our paths cross again in a way neither one of us expect and it changes everything. Was it destiny that made it happen? Was it fate?

Or was something else?" 


Title:  Monday [Timeless Teaser]
Author:  E. L. Todd
Publisher:  Fallen Publishing
Reviewed By:  Arlena Dean
Rating:  Four
Review:

"Monday [Timeless Teaser]" by E. L. Todd

My Thoughts...

Interesting read that turned out to be a teaser and will definitely leave you wanting more of Francesca and Hawke's sweet entranced story. To see how these characters secrets come out are truly interesting
and to know that there is more to come. Will the readers want the next part of the story?  YES!










No comments:

Post a Comment

The Fatal Defence: An Ethan Hunter Legal Thriller (Ethan Hunter legal thriller series Book 2) Kindle Edition by Freya Atwood

 Book Excerpt: " Amid the mystery of his wife's death, lawyer Ethan Hunter regains his purpose after a courtroom triumph. But fate ...