Saturday, March 19, 2016

My Sister My Momma My Wife By: Shelia E. Lipsey [Bell]


Book Description...

"The 4th installment in the My Son's Series and Stiles Graham is the proud father of a little girl by his wife, Detria. Although he loves his role as daddy, he doesn't act so happy when it comes to his role as husband. His mind continues to have thoughts about his ex-wife, Rena who seems to have moved on with her life in Andover, Massachusetts with none other than Robert Becton. Stiles is further stunned beyond belief when he uncovers secrets that have been hidden away for years about the Graham family. In his search to heal the wounds of the past, he is hit with the truth about his very own mother, his one and only sister, Francesca (Frankie) and his new wife, Detria. What does a man of God do when the enemy pulls out all stops to destroy everything that he has believed in, including God's mercy and grace."

Title:  My Sister My Momma My Wife
Author:  Shelia E. Lipsey [Bell]
Publisher:  Bonita and Hodge Publishing Group, Inc.
Series:  My Son's Wife #4
Reviewed By:  Arlena Dean
Rating: Five
Review:

"My Sister My Momma My Wife" by Shelia E. Lipsey [Bell]

My Thoughts....

Another enjoyable series that will still have so much going on from all of the secrets, lies and drama that will still have you turning the pages until the end. I liked how this author was able to give the reader some more of all that had been going on with the Graham family definitely letting one know that what is hidden may not stay. I found there will be some questions that will needs to be still answered even after this read especially with Stiles, Frankie and Detria. This is still a read of 'repentance and forgiveness' so I guess we will get the ending in this author last series...'My Wife, My Baby ...And Him.'  



















No comments:

Post a Comment

The Fatal Defence: An Ethan Hunter Legal Thriller (Ethan Hunter legal thriller series Book 2) Kindle Edition by Freya Atwood

 Book Excerpt: " Amid the mystery of his wife's death, lawyer Ethan Hunter regains his purpose after a courtroom triumph. But fate ...