Saturday, March 12, 2016

Your Spouse, My Sponsor 2 By: Pebbles Starr

 Book Description...

"Kirby Caldwell never planned on falling for a married man. She certainly never anticipated being swept off her feet by his 20-year old nephew Grip. The odds are stacked against them in this fast-paced, action-packed sequel. Can their love triumph despite new love interests and past enemies looking to get even? Your Spouse, My Sponsor 2 is a rollicking ride filled with drama, betrayal, and unexpected twists that will leave you in awe."

Title:  Your Spouse, My Sponsor 2
Author:  Pebbles Starr
Series:  Book 2
Publisher:  Jade Publications
Reviewed By:  Arlena Dean
Rating:  Five
Review:

"Your Spouse, My Sponsor 2" by Pebbles Starr

My Thoughts...

All I can say is that this author really knows how to keep the readers attention.  This novel was so full of 'secrets, lies and betrayal' along with so many twist and turns and drama.  I am so glad that this author gives the reader a good finished.  All of these characters were really some interesting and intriguing people. Well, I loved seeing some people could change for the better like Princess, Kaleb, Grip, Luna to name a few. At least in the end those that needed taken care of were very well dealt with in the end.  Good ending!











No comments:

Post a Comment

Smoke N' Stroke: Four20 Bae Kindle Edition by Aja

 Book Excerpt: " Have you ever met a man who sets your soul on fire… and you also hate him? Yes, no, maybe? Well, for me, that man is Z...