Saturday, March 19, 2016

My Son's Ex-Wife By: Shelia E. Bell [Lipsey]

Book Description...

"In this sequel to "My Son's Wife," Stiles has divorced Rena and she's left town. But when Pastor Chauncey Graham's health takes a tragic turn for the worse, it brings the Graham family, and Stiles's ex-wife, back together again, and there is unfinished business."

Title:  My Son's Ex-Wife
Author:  Shelia E. Bell [Lipsey]
Publisher:  Urban Books
Series:  My Son's Wife #2
Reviewed By:  Arlena Dean
Rating: Five
Review:

"My Son's Ex-Wife"  by Shelia E. Bell [Lipsey]

My Thoughts....

Continuing on from this author's series ...My Son's Wife...and this one...'My Son's Ex-Wife was another good read.  Again with some realistic characters that are well developed, defined and oh so believable...all giving the reader another good read of redemption and forgiveness by this author.I thought a lots of that scripture...'I can do all things through Christ Jesus.  Anyway moving on I found this author really has a way with her writing that will keep you turning the pages to see what going to happen next as you will see when tragedy strikes and with this seeing the  Graham family will once again need to hold on to their faith. Will there be some changes for all to see like in Rena, Francesca and maybe a few others?  I loved this second story of  'forgiveness, repentance, faith and restoration' from this series. This story was so very well presented by this author.   Now, I am looking forward to continuing on to the next series...'My Son's Next Wife.'














No comments:

Post a Comment

The Fatal Defence: An Ethan Hunter Legal Thriller (Ethan Hunter legal thriller series Book 2) Kindle Edition by Freya Atwood

 Book Excerpt: " Amid the mystery of his wife's death, lawyer Ethan Hunter regains his purpose after a courtroom triumph. But fate ...