Friday, August 30, 2019

An Alpha's Desire Kindle Edition by Amarie Avant


Book Synopsis:

"Daniel 

As heir to Titan Aerospace, the world believed my every wish was at my disposal. Yet, for my family's many accolades, we've endured just as much tragedy. In reality, I fight for my legacy, and I fought for her. At first sight, I was hypnotized by the curvy beauty, Desire Taylor. Then she opened her plush lips and cursed me. I won't stop until she's mine.

Desire

I was too career-driven for love. In return, it took me, hostage. Love was wrapped in the wrong package. I mean, the damn package was gorgeous, with blond hair and alluring gray eyes, but we clashed. Wentworth Daniel Rutledge III, billionaire, and controller, was relentless in claiming my heart.

As I submitted to his relentlessness, I learned that submitting to Daniel meant he'd serve me too...

Somewhere along the lines, I've become The Alpha's Desire." 


Please note: This story contains content that may be offensive to some readers.


This is a ***RERELEASE*** of the book previously published with the same title. A few minor details have been updated. Also, this version includes an exclusive super steamy excerpt of "Ephraim's HURT ROOM." So, read it here first!!

Title:  An Alpha's Desire
Author:  Amarie Avant
Publisher:  A.A.                   
Reviewed By:  Arlena Dean
Rating: Five
Review:

"An Alpha's Desire" by Amarie Avant

My Rationalization:

Even though I read the first read 'An Alpha's Desire' by this author I still enjoy this second re-read about Daniel and Desire.  I will say this second read will add more to this story that will keep you turning the pages to see what's next.  I loved the 'banter along with the smoking hot sex.'  Now I will say if you are not a fan of BDSM this read may not be for you!  If you are..  sit back and enjoy the read!

Be ready for a strong alpha male with also a strong alpha female that will give the reader a delightful read of how much this hero will do in order to spend his life with this heroine.  Let's not forget the secondary characters that will definitely add to the story that help give the reader understand a little more to what is going on in the story.  



















No comments:

Post a Comment

Smoke N' Stroke: Four20 Bae Kindle Edition by Aja

 Book Excerpt: " Have you ever met a man who sets your soul on fire… and you also hate him? Yes, no, maybe? Well, for me, that man is Z...