Thursday, August 29, 2019

Lady Guardians: Live to Ride (Arlington Series Book 3) Kindle Edition by Hadley Raydeen


Book Synopsis:

"My name is Tangie Stokes. At one point, I was known as the Arlington Guardians MC’s little princess because my dad, Big Pete, was the president. However, that changed ten years ago, the day the Hellhounds' president, Luther Franks, had my best friends and me abducted. Missing and presumed dead, I meet Baron ‘Bear’ Jones, Junior. He helps me discover myself in more ways than one. I hope he can help me exact revenge on the Hellhounds’ president for all he did when I was just seventeen. I will see that man dead if it’s the last thing I do.

I’m Bear Jones Junior the Sergeant at Arms for the 1% outlaw crew the Hellhounds of Arlington. I’ve defended the illegal activity of human trafficking ran in our club, blindly listening to orders out of sick loyalty until I meet her, Tangie, and my thought process shifts. When Luther and my dad are locked up, I spend the next ten years trying to right the wrongs of the Hellhounds clubhouse. When Luther gets out of jail, he goes after the Guardians again… I can’t risk Tangie getting hurt again or worse, have him kill her. I will stop this man at any cost, and we will Live to Ride."

Title:  Lady Guardians:  Live to Ride
Author:  Hadley Raydeen
Publisher:  H. R.  
Series:  Arlington Book 3
Reviewed By:  Arlena Dean
Rating:  Five
Review:

"Lady Guardians;  Live to Ride" by Hadley Raydeen

My Rationalization:

I enjoyed this story of Tangie and Bear's story.  I liked how this series gave the reader quite an ending to all the mystery that had come forth in the first two series.  And in the end, Luther finally gets his just reward, along with happy endings and closure for not only Tangie and Baron but Starla &  Elias and Kyanne & Zach.  



















No comments:

Post a Comment

Smoke N' Stroke: Four20 Bae Kindle Edition by Aja

 Book Excerpt: " Have you ever met a man who sets your soul on fire… and you also hate him? Yes, no, maybe? Well, for me, that man is Z...