Sunday, August 25, 2019

Declan (Me Three Movement Book 2) Kindle Edition by Xyla Turner


Book Synopsis:

"Declan Pierce
Everybody is so sensitive these days. I can't look at a woman and admire her without some BS about misconduct. Give me a f*ing break.
She works for me and I pay her salary.
What?


Skye Bradley
He fired me, then re-hired me.
He could do his own technology, for all I cared. I just wanted peace of mind.
He refused to give it to me.
He also refused to let me go.

Declan is an interracial romance book (BWWM) and HEA. It is apart of the Me Three Series but can be read as a standalone novel."

Title:  Declan
Author:  Xyla Turner
Publisher:   AZINA MEDIA PUBLICATIONS               
Series:  Me Three Movement Book 2
Reviewed By:  Arlena Dean
Rating:  Five
Review:

"Declan" by Xyla Turner

My Rationalization:

I enjoy the story "Declan" that featured two people to were destined to fall in love whether it was 'drama, betrayal, hope, dreams, deception, intrigue, suspense, laughable moments, friendship sexual harassment,' to finally finding its true love.  This is what happened to this alpha male and a true nerd [jinkies].  It was quite a ride seeing Declan and Skye end up together after a really horrible start. I will say that the heroine did get on my last nerve at times but it all seems to have worked out by the end of the story that had lots of interactions.  If you are looking for a good story this one will definitely give it to you in one entertaining good read.    



















No comments:

Post a Comment

When Willows Weep: (Installment 2 of "The Sin-N-Me", a Stand-Alone Series) Audible Logo Audible Audiobook – Unabridged Denise Cook-Godfrey

 Book Excerpt: "Haunted by the abandonment of her mother and father, Willow embarks on a relentless quest for answers, driven by an unf...