Monday, August 12, 2019

Portrait of a Serial Killer JEREMIAH Kindle Edition by Niki Jilvontae

Book Synopsis:

"Not everyone needs a reason to kill... sometimes people are born with evil in them. Meet Jeremiah Lewis, pegged the Silent Killer with over 100 “proven” murders under his belt. Get ready to enter the mind of a Serial Killer... Brace yourself! ...
“When I was 5 and I saw the fear in my first victim’s eyes... I knew this was what I was destined to do. I found joy in watching the life leave the poor animal’s body. I found peace... I found myself! I am Jeremiah & this is the Portrait of a Serial Killer!”

Title:  Portrait of a Serial Killer
Author:  Niki Jilvontae
Publisher:  Niki Jilvontae Presents 
Reviewed By:  Arlena Dean
Rating:  Five
Review:

"Portrait of a Serial Killer Jeremiah" by Niki Jilvontae

My Rationalization:

I will say this was a hard read for me in what was going on but I kept reading to see how this 'heartless, manipulative, evil person' could live with himself after all he had done.  I definitely agree Jeremiah was definitely the 'son of satan.'  The story even gets more involved as we see the prosecutor Lundy was so interested in wanting to know what made Jeremiah turn into the horrible person he was.  Why did he want to know so much more about Jeremiah? Was it due to what was going on in his life?  Then we also see Anastasia who had survived quite a horrible deal with Jeremiah and lived to tell about it, however, one could feel she had something up her sleeve that was just waiting to come out for him.

The way the story ends [in a cliffhanger] you can tell that there will be more to come from Jeremiah, Lundy, and Anastasia in this horrific horror story in part two. One thing that was for sure and that was that title: "Portrait of a Serial Killer Jeremiah" was right on the mark for what this story was truly about!






No comments:

Post a Comment

Smoke N' Stroke: Four20 Bae Kindle Edition by Aja

 Book Excerpt: " Have you ever met a man who sets your soul on fire… and you also hate him? Yes, no, maybe? Well, for me, that man is Z...