Wednesday, February 6, 2013

A Wild Night's Bride (The Devil DeVere)#1


Author: Victoria Vane
Published By:  Breathless Press
Age Recommended:  Adult
Reviewed By:  Arlena Dean
The Blog For: GMTA
Rating: 5

Review:

"A Wild Night's Bride" by Victoria Vane was a fun, erotic and sexy short quick
read with a good plot.  I can  not put it any other way...maybe adding some
historical romance.  Let me say first that  this novel is for the mature audience.
I was even found to laugh out loud many times throughout this novel.  You
will find there are three characters...Phoebe, Ned and DeVere that will keep
you  very well  entertained turning the pages to see what was going on next and
omg that sex scene between the two being so sizzling hot.  Now, I know you
are probably wondering just what all this is about...and all I can say is it was because of DeVere, that all of this happened...what happened...well, you will have to pick up "A Wild Night's Bride" to find out just what 'The Devil Devere' has done.

You will find that this author has a unique writing style that will balance all of
the sexiness and humor to give the reader a well written read and yes, I would
recommend "A Wild Night's Bride" as a excellent read and then saying I am ready for the next series.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Smoke N' Stroke: Four20 Bae Kindle Edition by Aja

 Book Excerpt: " Have you ever met a man who sets your soul on fire… and you also hate him? Yes, no, maybe? Well, for me, that man is Z...