Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Power of Inspiration: Dare to Be the Best YOU!

Author:  Various Authors
Published By:  Light Point Press
Age Recommended:  YA-Adult
Reviewed By:  Arlena Dean
Rating: 5

Review:

"Power of Inspiration: Dare to Be the Best YOU!" by the fifteen various authors was really a wonderful read...only to enjoy what all these different authors had to say to the reader.  The various reads were simply  inspiring, sharing their lifes' struggles and how they were able to over came them only wanting one to live their life to its fullest. I found this novel: "Power Of Inspiration one that I couldn't put down with all of its wonderful stories sharing how people had overcome such defeats and through it all with 'Gods' help had come out of this only being winners.

One of my favorite authors...John Carroll...'Becoming the Real You' was definitely written for me to read.  I truly can relate ..."What I have learned over the years that  I hope will help you overcome the same or similar challenge in your life..."  (1) You don't get to pick your family, so find a way to support them despite their flaw. (3) Life is not perfect, get over it. (4) Learn to listen (and respond) to your inner voice of reason. (5)  Failure is an integral part of life. Embrace it, learn and grow from it, but don't let it diminished you or keep you from achieving your goals. (7)  Love yourself and get comfortable in your own skin.  Now, I liked 2,  6, & 8 too (smile)... but these that I noted were to me.  Thanks, John for a well written read!  And with Gods help...I can do it.

"Power of Inspiration: Dare to Be the Best YOU!" written by these  fifteen various authors only gives  you encouragement  especially if you are stressed, discouraged  and just down.  YES, I would definitely recommend this novel   as a  excellent, wonderful, amazing and inspiring read for all.

1 comment:

Smoke N' Stroke: Four20 Bae Kindle Edition by Aja

 Book Excerpt: " Have you ever met a man who sets your soul on fire… and you also hate him? Yes, no, maybe? Well, for me, that man is Z...