Thursday, February 7, 2013

The Virgin Huntress(The Devil DeVere) #2






Review:
 
"The Virgin Huntress" by Victoria Vane was a home run for me.  I really enjoyed this erotic romantic  novella.  When Lady Vesta decides to go after what she wants....she gets it.  I loved this novel!  Yes, Lady Vesta could be seen as childish and very spoiled but that was OK with me because in the end she get it and so does Captain Hewett DeVere who I found was 'brave, funny and downright scandalous!'  I found myself laughing out loud, say wow, and even sighing....of it all....you will only have to pick up "The Virgin Huntress" to see what I mean...they were both were__?___....and that poetry...omg! Check this novel out.   All of the characters...even the servants played a very definite role in this well written script.  And yes, their was Devil DeVere...as always causing some kind of mischief. 

I will stop because I don't want to give too much away...other than to say if you are in for a dashing good read with a historical scenes and romance you have come to the right place and that is why I would recommend "The Virgin Huntress" to you as a excellent read.  This is a series...so after reading this one check out #3.  I believe there is a total of four  of these novels by this author.  Oh, I don't want to forget to tell you that this author...has  illustrations and they are really beautiful. Be sure to take a look at them.


Author: Victoria Vane
Published By: Breathless Press
Age Recommended: Adult
Reviewed By: Arlena Dean
Book Blog For: GMTA
Rating: 5

No comments:

Post a Comment

Smoke N' Stroke: Four20 Bae Kindle Edition by Aja

 Book Excerpt: " Have you ever met a man who sets your soul on fire… and you also hate him? Yes, no, maybe? Well, for me, that man is Z...