Friday, February 8, 2013

The Devil's Match(The Devil DeVere) #4



Author: Victoria Vane
Published By: Breathless Press
Age Recommended: Adult
Reviewed By: Arlena Dean
Rating: 5

Review:

"The Devil's Match" by Victoria Vane was the conclusion of 'The Devil DeVere Series #4 and did I get the icing on the cake...from this great ...YES!  This author was able to portray all the research and history so often making you feel
that you were actually there...and let's not forget about the beautiful illustrations that were presented. In this read  you will get all of the what, why, who and how that comes out and lets  the reader see the whole picture...especially of DeVere and Diana.  "The Devil's Match " was another novella..with fun, fast paced, and Yes erotic...as the two characters 'learn the true meaning of love and forgiveness.  All of the original  characters...from DeVere, Diana, Hew, Ned, Phoebe, Vesta, Polly, Pratt, Salime to  the rest were simply wonderful...in their deliverance being well  developed...realistic and even engaging.  What I  really like from this last series was that  we learn  of DeVere's painful past, and we finally understand what turned him into such a cynical, debauched libertine..(devil) that only Diana could tame.  With saying that I will stop and just say you must  to pick up "The Devil's Match" to see for yourself how this author brings in all out to the reader.  Ms. Vane did a excellent job with this fabulous series and as I said earlier... this last  novel puts the icing on the cake.

To the author... thank you for such a wonderful read that I couldn't put down until I had read the whole series...and would I recommend:  "The Devil's Match" my answer would be YES!  Would I recommend the whole series? ...my answer again would be YES!

Note: I just got this from the author: I am continuing the series...I hope to have the next vignette out by Valentine's Day(2013). It's A DEVIL'S TOUCH, a short story of Diana and DeVere 3 months into their marriage. It's very erotic and very intense! It also serves as a bridge to JEWEL OF THE EAST that I hope to release by late spring.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Smoke N' Stroke: Four20 Bae Kindle Edition by Aja

 Book Excerpt: " Have you ever met a man who sets your soul on fire… and you also hate him? Yes, no, maybe? Well, for me, that man is Z...