Sunday, October 18, 2015

Your Spouse, My Sponsor By: Pebbles Starr


Book Description....

LOOSELY BASED ON TRUE EVENTS
Kirby Caldwell never anticipated on falling in the hands of the sexy, rich and authoratitive Castle Black. Nineteen years her senior, the powerful drug lord stakes his claim the moment he lays eyes on her. Nothing will stop him from courting Kirby--not even his wife or nephew, Grip who ironically shares a past and burning desire for his new love interest. When skeletons begin tumbling out of the closet and buried secrets are revealed, who will triumph and who will end up broken-hearted in the end?


Title:  Your Spouse, My Sponsor
Author:  Pebbles Starr
Publication:  Jaded Publications
Reviewed By:  Arlena Dean
Rating: Five
Review:

"Your Sponsor, My Sponsor" by Pebbles Starr

My Thoughts....

My,my, my,my my!  What a read that will keep your attention as you will be kept turning the pages and will be wanting more and in the end left saying my, my what a read.  There will be so much going on in this story that you will have to kept up with it all from the drama, drama, drama and the  twist and turns all giving the reader a good read.  There will be some characters[Castle, McKenzie] in this story that are down right ...well, you will just have to pick his one up and see for yourself how well this author brings out this well written story that in the end you will be wanting the next part of the story. Well done to the author!














No comments:

Post a Comment

Smoke N' Stroke: Four20 Bae Kindle Edition by Aja

 Book Excerpt: " Have you ever met a man who sets your soul on fire… and you also hate him? Yes, no, maybe? Well, for me, that man is Z...